HOW DO I START A POSITIVE TRACKS CHALLENGE?
- Identify a problem you want to take on, or a cause or nonprofit you want to help.
- Decide how you’d like to sweat for good. You can create your own effort (like a dodgeball tournament at your school), or join an existing event (like a half marathon that’s already happening).
- Apply to Positive Tracks for free help and matching dollars.
We contact you and guide you through your event every step of the way – for free. Best news is: We match every Positive Tracks Challenge up to $1,000 if you choose to fundraise. So $10 becomes $20. $200 becomes $400, and so on. Every dollar raised, in addition to our match, goes to the organization you are benefiting. We also help you:
- Make sure your organization is legitimate and your vision sets you up for success
- Organize and plan your event if you choose to build your own
- Connect with a peer coach if you want one
- Share health and fitness resources
- Reach out to participants, volunteers and supporters
- Describe your cause, organization and goals
- Learn how to raise awareness and dollars
- Build a Crowdrise page if you choose to fundraise
- Provide insurance if you need it
- Provide incentive, swag and banners
- Process donations
- Thank and update participants, volunteers and supporters
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES:
- Contact Positive Tracks
- Sweat For Good Ideas
- Success Stories
- Positive Tracks Challenges One Pager