WELCOME TO POSITIVE TRACKS U23 CHALLENGES
If you’re 23 and under, have a cause or organization you want to help and an active way you want to support it, you’ve come to the right place!
U23 CHALLENGES ARE:
It’s simple. U23 Challenges are youth-powered charitable athletic efforts. You choose the organization you want to help, and how you want to help it. The kicker is: U23 Challenges must be active.
WHAT WE MEAN BY ACTIVE:
You can do a solo trek up a mountain, clean up a beach, host a soccer tournament, run in a local 5K or marathon (one that you create or one that already exists), organize a 15 person dodgeball tournament; start a Bootcamp event that pulls in 500 friends; or a challenge you and your friends to do a bunch of burpees. You get the idea…see current and past U23 Challenges and our Sweat for Good Ideas for inspiration.
- Choose the organization you want to support
- Figure out how you’ll get active for your cause. Check out some ideas here.
- Launch your U23 Challenge by filling out this application. The application should be submitted by YOU. Once we receive your application, we’ll contact you and set up a time to talk about your idea and make a game plan! Unfortunately, all ideas can’t be accepted – we screen for feasibility and risk. We need at least one month lead time for an application to be considered.
- Contact Liz Gray at any time if you have questions about this process. Call or text: 603-443-6560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONCE WE GET MOVING:
Positive Tracks provides hands on help, plenty of enthusiasm and trouble-shooting every step of the way. Our expertise and support includes:
- Teaching you how to connect with benefiting organizations, peers and community, so efforts become real and get off the ground
- Advice from a Youth Peer Coach who has done this before
- Leadership & communication development skills, including building a pitch, writing an email, public speaking, etc.
- Lead-up planning and day-of event logistics
- Electronic registration and fundraising pages for captains and event participants
- Insurance, if necessary
- All the numbers stuff (we help you get your money to your organization)
- Youth-centric tools and tips to raise dollars & awareness, and have fun doing both
- Cheerleading & trouble-shooting
- Wrap-up help, including thank yous and stewardship guidance
- Sweet schwag
WE DOUBLE DOLLARS:
We’ll kickstart your fundraising efforts. What you’re doing is AWESOME. If you’re the one who submitted the application, then you’re the captain and we’ll double the dollars you raise up to $230. If you have a co-captain then we’ll double their dollars up to $230 too. And there’s more! We’ll also double the first $23 dollars raised by other U23s who join your challenge/event/effort.
WE CELEBRATE EACH OTHER:
At the conclusion of your U23 Challenge, Positive Tracks sends a charitable contribution to your organization (that means we fork over every dollar you’ve raised on the fundraising site , plus the matches). We’ll work together to celebrate and acknowledge your U23 Challenge through our social media channels and on Sweat for Good blog.
Call or text Liz Gray at 603.443.6560. Or send her an email: email@example.com.