Dear Generation Next,
We provide free counsel on fitness, leadership, team building, event planning and everything you need to get active to make change. We’ll even match your dollars if fundraising is your thing.
What do we mean by get active? Join an existing athletic event or tournament. Or organize your own dodge ball tournament or trail run. If you’re game to move, we’re game to help.
What do we mean by make change? Participate, mobilize friends, mentor, raise awareness, fundraise. Or all of the above. You choose; we help.
You got this, and we’ve got your back every step of the way if you want to lead or be a part of a Positive Tracks Challenge.
HOW DO I START A POSITIVE TRACKS CHALLENGE?
- Identify a problem you want to take on, or a cause or nonprofit you want to help.
- Decide how you’d like to sweat for good. You can create your own effort (like a dodgeball tournament at your school), or join an existing event (like a half marathon that’s already happening).
- Apply to Positive Tracks for free help and matching dollars.
We contact you and guide you through your event every step of the way – for free. Best news is: We match every Positive Tracks Challenge up to $1,000 if you choose to fundraise. So $10 becomes $20. $200 becomes $400, and so on. Every dollar raised, in addition to our match, goes to the organization you are benefiting. We also help you:
- Make sure your organization is legitimate and your vision sets you up for success
- Organize and plan your event if you choose to build your own
- Learn how to raise awareness and fundraise
- Connect with a peer coach if you want one
- Share health and fitness resources
- Reach out to participants, volunteers and supporters
- Describe your cause, organization and goals
- Build an online fundraising page with Crowdrise if you choose to fundraise
- Provide insurance if you need it
- Provide incentive, swag and banners
- Process donations
- Thank and update participants, volunteers and supporters
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES:
- Contact Positive Tracks
- Calendar of Events
- Sweat For Good Ideas
- Success Stories
- Positive Tracks Challenges One Pager